My FIRSTS
Well, I'm stealing from Renee again...but she ALWAYS has such fun stuff!!
1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Corey...my JR year! It was sooo much fun!!
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Everyday :)
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Bahama Mama
4. What was your FIRST job?
Babysitting
5. What was your FIRST car?
Mercury Cougar. I really loved that car but it didn't hold an infant car seat very well...
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Brandon
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Raeleigh
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
I had two. Ms. Mary in California for the first half of the year and Ms. Stacey in Tennessee for the second half
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
From Tennessee to California...I don't remember it but I know I flew back and forth LOTS during the first four years of my life!
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them?
Rebecca and yes we are still friends!
11. What was your FIRST sport played?
Baseball when we moved back to Tennessee
12. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
Besides my grandparents I would guess probably Rebecca's house
13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Raeleigh...if she would only talk back...
14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
My cousin Ladana's...I was the flower girl although I was a little too old for that I think..I was 12
15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
I was glad it's almost FRIDAY!!
16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Leann Rimes and Brian White
17. FIRST tattoo or piercing?
piercing: my ears when I was 3
tattoo: *sigh* my ladybug and shamrock when I was 19...thank goodness I got it where no one could see it
18. FIRST foreign country you went to?
um...the Bahamas when I was 14
19. What was your FIRST run in with the law?
um...a speeding ticket when I was 17...I was going 79 in a 65 on my way to school. The officer asked me if I was running late and I told him I would have made it if he hadn't stopped me!
20. When was your FIRST detention?
8th grade...I wrote "kiss my rear" on an assignment given by a substitute...poor woman
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
Tennessee...then moved to California for 4 years...then back to Tennessee
22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart?
um...Byron I guess...had a huge crush on him LOL
23. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Brandon LOL
24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride?
I've never been in a limo...maybe someday!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment