Saturday, December 6, 2008

bedrest, yuck!

So, two days ago I ended up in L&D because I was having an excruciating pain in my back. My doctor thought I was in labor and after 30 minutes of screaming that it was my kidney he finally gave me some Demerol. Wow...that is good stuff. I knew it wasn't labor...I've been in labor...it wasn't as painful as what I was feeling. I had 3 days of student teaching left and then graduation next Saturday. I told my OB I wouldn't walk the line if I could just PLEASE finish all my days so I could get my diploma! He agreed to let me finish and as long as I don't have any other problems between now and then I can WALK! Yay! So..I am trying my best to stay in bed or on the couch when I'm not at school. I really, really want to walk that line!!

No comments: