Tuesday, October 28, 2008
where did she learn this?
As soon as I walked in my classroom yesterday my intercom came on. My mother had called and needed me to call her immediately. I knew something must have been wrong with Raeleigh. When I checked my cell phone, sure enough, I had 3 new voicemails from my mother and from Raeleigh's teacher. Apparently she had terrible diarrhea and needed to be picked up. Brandon went to get her and when he walked in the room she was doubled over holding her tummy. Poor baby! He gets her out to the car and she laughed histarically! She ate fine yesterday and was in the best mood! She never even had anymore diarrhea. We had assumed she was getting the stomach virus since we had all already had it. Where in the world did she learn to fake sick??? If she is that good at it now I can only imagine how she will be when she gets older!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment