Thursday, October 30, 2008

a sad day :(

Raeleigh's teacher is having surgery on Monday and will be out until after Christmas break. I have known for awhile but she told the kids yesterday. Raeleigh clung to her ALL DAY! Even though she may not know exactly what is going to happen she senses the sadness and the tension in her classroom. As soon as she got there this morning she wanted the teacher to pick her up and she just hugged her. It is really sad because we love her teacher so much and she has been so good with Raeleigh. I am looking forward to January when she comes back :(

1 comment:

datri said...

Oh, I know how that is! Kayla's teacher last year went on maternity leave. But she had to go on bed rest and was out 3 months earlier than expected and then the class didn't have a teacher for 3 months. Kayla didn't progress much last year. I'm glad Raeleigh's teacher will only be out a short time.