Monday, October 20, 2008

54 days....

until GRADUATION!!! I have started my second student teaching placement today in 5th grade and so far it is wonderful! After having a wonderful experience in a Kindergarten classroom last semester I was so sure that I wanted younger children. The 1st graders that I just left almost killed me! I am so glad to have the opportunity to work with some older children to see where I would like to obtain a position next fall. So far these kids are great! They are excited because I'm here and best of all they understand why I am here and they respect me. I am looking forward to a great 8 weeks here and cannot wait to walk the line on December 13th! Woo Hoo!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

5th Grade is a great and impressonable year. My Joey just had the best 5th grade teacher and it made all the difference...keep up the good work!