Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Raeleigh had her first field trip today! She rode the bus and loved it! They went to the pumpkin patch and got to pick and paint their own pumpkins. Then they had a snack and played on the playground before lunch. Raeleigh had a blast and I was surprised how well she keeps up with her peers! She is becoming so independent and she learns so much from the other kids! I am exhausted but I can't wait for her next field trip!


On the hayride

Photobucket

Painting her pumpkin

Photobucket

Waiting on a snack...silly girl!

Photobucket

Getting pushed in the big swing

Photobucket

My favorite!

Photobucket

With her pumpkin...beautiful :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

datri said...

Great pics! Glad to hear she is doing so well.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

I will tell Melba hi!! Didn't you see her at the Buddy Walk? They were there! :)