Wednesday, February 4, 2009

One Week Update

Today we took Rudy for his first check up. He lost some weight before we left the hospital last week (not sure how much) but has since gained it back plus some! He weighed 8 lbs 3 oz today! That is almost a whole pound more than when he was born! I am so not accustomed to a baby that grows fast! Since Raeleigh has Down syndrome she has always been on the smaller side. She weighed 7 lbs 3 oz when she was born and only weighed 8 lbs 9 oz when she had surgery at 4 months old! Now she is up to 26 lbs and I have a feeling Rudy will catch up with her faster than I would prefer!

Raeleigh is adjusting so well! She is constantly kissing Rudy and trying to comfort him! She will hold his little hands or pat him when he cries and she loves to give him his paci. I am so glad she loves him! We were really worried about how she would react.

Here are a couple pictures from our first week home :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: