Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Couple Share

I have been hijacking from Renee's blog again!

♥ Fill it out and let's learn about you and your better half!

♥ What are your middle names?
His: Ray
Mine: Leigh
(bet you can't figure out how we named our daughter!)

♥ How long have you been together?
4 years and 10 months

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
almost 2 years

♥ Who asked who out?
He asked me...several times before I finally said yes

♥Who said I love you first?
He told me he loved me and was going to marry me several months before we started dating...I told him he was crazy!

♥ How old are each of you?
We are both 21

♥ Who's siblings do/did you see the most?
My brother

♥ Do you have any children together?
yes Raeleigh and Rudy :)

♥ What about pets?
One dog - Piper

♥ Did you go to the same schools?
Yes

♥ Are you from the same hometown?
We were born in the same hospital and delivered by the same doctor (who also delivered our son) but we both moved around a lot growing up.

♥ Who is the smartest?
I am "book" smart...he is logical :)

♥ Who is the most sensitive?
I am

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We love McAlister's best...we also go to O'Charley's a lot

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
HA HA...Nashville?! We are hoping Brandon will have his first plane ride to LA next year though!

♥ Who has the craziest ex?
HIM!!

♥ Who has the worst temper?
Him

♥ Who does the cooking?
We cook together

♥Who is the most social?
Me

♥ Who is the neat-freak?
Ha...neither

♥ Who is the most stubborn?
Me

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
usually him

♥ Where was your first date?
Relay for Life here in town

♥Who has the bigger family?
Me

♥Do you get flowers often?
No I don't like flowers

♥ Who do you spend the holidays with?
mostly my family because there are more of them

♥ Who is more jealous?
he is

♥ Who sings better?
Me

♥Who does/did the laundry?
Me

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
We are about equal

♥ Who drives when you are together?
He does

♥ Who picks where you go to dinner?
I do

♥ Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
neither of us...we just have to agree to disagree in most instances

♥ Who named your pet?
He did

♥ Who wears the pants in the relationship?
Me..thank you

♥ Who has more tattoos?
I have one...he wants one but is scared :)

♥ Who eats more sweets?
He does

♥ Who cries more?
Me

No comments: