Tuesday morning we arrived at the hospital around 7:30. We finally started the Pitocin at 9:30. I was feeling a few pains but nothing major. My OB came in to check me at 12:30. I was 3cm and he decided to go ahead and break my water. I was just fine and not feeling any more pain than before until about 45 minutes later. The first hard contraction hit me (this was the first real contraction I had EVER felt! I never felt anything with Raeleigh) and I almost came out of the bed! I had 2 more back to back and the nurse came in to check me. I was already at 7cm!! I told them I needed my epidural NOW! She called my OB and he was there to check me 10 minutes later. He immediately said to break down the bed! I was hysterical...I knew I wasn't getting an epidural! I told everybody in the room I could NOT have a baby naturally and I was going to die! Rudy was born at 1:57pm after only 15 minutes of pushing.
The pain was so worth it! He is just precious! Raeleigh would not even look at him when she came to the hospital but after being home with him for about an hour she quickly warmed up!












3 comments:
AWWWW CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! He is SO precious!!! I can't wait to hear how Raeleigh adjusts. :)
Congrats Rudy is a doll
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment