Since I have reached my 100th post and my blogoversary is coming up I have decided to have TWO giveaways on my blog! My goal for the next year is to attract more readers to my blog and get more comments! I love reading everyone's comments but I never have more than 2 or 3 on a post. I also want to be more faithful to my blog...perhaps that will entice more readers :)
So, here you go!
$20 Pampered Chef gift certificate
OR
YOUR CHOICE of THREE Pampered Chef seasonings
I assume you're next question is, "How do I win?"
I'm glad you asked :)
1. Check out my website by clicking HERE
2. Browse our products
3. Come back here and leave a comment (because I LOVE them!) and let me know what you would choose if you are the winner!
Post about this giveaway on YOUR blog and leave another comment to let me know you did and your name will be entered TWICE!
Place an individual order on my website and your name will be entered THREE times!
Contact me to set up your web show and your name will be entered TEN times!
Raeleigh will choose TWO winners on July 31st, my official blogoversary!
GOOD LUCK!
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










27 comments:
I love the Dots collection or the Prep bowl set. I have lots of Pampered Chef items and I love them all!!!
Congratulations on your 100th post!!
I blogged about your giveaway too!!
I found your website through Lynda and have to agree with her ... I LOVE every piece in the Dots collection - I am a sucker for Dots ... love em!
Congrats on your 100th post!
Rebekah Clark
mommy_jaden@yahoo.com
I posted about your giveaway on my blog as well ... I hope my few followers make their way over here to join in the fun!
Thanks for the great giveaway!
Rebekah @ http://jadenalexandra.blogspot.com
I sent you an email through your Papmered Chef page regarding a web show - it would be a blast to host one of those ... especially since I re-did my kitchen this past week and it could use some new things to pretty it up a bit more! Looking forward to hearing from you!
Rebekah Clark
Mommy_jaden@yahoo.com
OK so I see a lot of little things that would make my life easier! LOL The avocado peeler! COOL!!! The easy adjustable measuring cups are neat too! BUT the seasonings sound good too... and who am I kidding? It would really be up to Frank to decide! hahaha SO I would let him pick but I think he would pick the avocado peeler for sure because we make a lot of guacamole here! Cool idea for a giveaway!
I posted it on my blog! :)
If I won I'd get the can strainer and the classic batter bowl. Love all of it though!
I would get some oven pads, love them!
I think I would pick the Tool Turnabout.It's hard to choose :)
I posted on my blog about your giveaway.
I found you through Mommy to those Special KS.
Fun blog! Looking forward to having a new blog to read
I found your blog from the "Special Ks"...and I LOVE Pampered Chef! If I won the giveaway, I'd probably get the kitchen spritzer and an all purpose spreader.
I'm looking forward to checking out your blog!
I would get cookbook 29 min to dinner or the holiday dessert one. I do love the chipolte rub though!!! and the pitchers and the can opener and the other stuff I have.
I would get the 12 cup muffin pan. I have the 6 and always wish I had another one. I found you through Ruby's Mom.
Ohh....I love me some pampered chef! I would get the cookie press thingy....I LOVE to bake! Good luck to everyone!
If I won I would not use it but would put it in a giveaway on my blog to raise money for Jeremiah! I love your blog by the way :) 'Congrats on 100 posts!
Blessings,
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
I found your blog through those Special K's. I love pampered chef, havent heard much of them lately around here though. If I won I would probably pick a cookbook. I love cookbooks, and trying new recipes.
So many nifty kitchen gadgets... it would take me a long time ot decide.
OOOO - too funny! My 5 year old JUST broke my toaster tongs this morning. He wanted to see how far apart he could pull them!! I love Pampered Chef!!
I really like the Petite Squares in Cranberry :)
aunteegem@yahoo.com
I love just about everything - my kitchen is way too small to get everything I'd like! I love the various peelers and I can always use some oven pads! Congrats on your 100th post!
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
I like the Striped Kitchen Towel Set
Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I'd get :
#2415 The Corer (which I've been wanting one forever)
and the
#2427 Apple Wedger (which would make my life easier)
congrats on your 100th post....SO FUN! found you from special k's! : )
i have not looked at PC forever...but LOVE their stuff! SO much to choose from...the small bakeware tray (for toaster ovens) looks awesome since i have a MAJOR allergic kid & i am constantly cleaning ours.....& i LOVE those paring knives as well!
keep posting....so fun!
I love Pampered Chef! I would choose either the easy read measuring cups or the julienne peeler. I have the mini measuring cup and love it and that peeler looks neat!
I would love the Stackable Cooling Rack!!!
Carla
cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com
Post a Comment