Tomorrow Raeleigh goes to the optometrist for a recheck of her vision since she has had her glasses. I can imagine it's not much better than it was since the only time she will wear her glasses is at school. I will say that her right eye is no longer crossing in and she's not bumping into walls anymore. That's always a good thing!
This weekend will of course contain lots of good food, family, and fireworks. It doesn't get much better than that! Then begin more appointments. Thursday we will head to Nashville to the Down Syndrome Clinic at Vanderbilt. I think this is the appointment I dread the most. We will be having bloodwork done (on a child who has no veins! UGH!), x-rays to rule out AAI (I am so nervous about this!), and talking with a nutritionist about helping Raeleigh before she turns into a chicken nugget!
*sigh* Please pray for us on this one!
The next week we will have 2 family birthday parties for Raeleigh
Poor Raeleigh has to see an ENT on her birthday because that was the ONLY date they had. Hopefully we will be having tubes put in her ears before school starts.
I still have to schedule an appointment with Raeleigh's regular pediatrician for a well check, Rudy has a 6 month well check, I need to see my doctor, and Raeleigh needs to see a dentist. The director of school is supposed to call next week and let me know if I have a job (PLEASE God!). If I do I go to work July 29th! AHHH!
Seriously, I know people have bigger problems...but I get really stressed over having a packed schedule. If you got this far you rock!










1 comment:
Your schedule sound like ours! I agree it is very stressful.
Post a Comment