Sesame Place is awesome! I didn't want to leave! Raeleigh loved meeting all the characters and the parade was definitely the best part! We have already decided to come back when Rudy is bigger. Here are some pictures from our first day. We had such a great time!
So glad you had such a nice time! Wanted to tell you that Lila's having all of these issues because of her tonsilectomy, not the tubes in her ears. Sorry to worry you!
Join me in my everyday adventures of life with two young kids. Raeleigh is my 3 year old drama queen who happens to have Down syndrome. Rudy is my laid back, sweet baby boy. There is never a dull moment when you live with a preschooler and a newborn!
3 comments:
We're going back in a few weeks! I can't wait!!!!
I love Sesame Place! Wish I'd know you were coming -- it's a nice day trip for us!
So glad you had such a nice time! Wanted to tell you that Lila's having all of these issues because of her tonsilectomy, not the tubes in her ears. Sorry to worry you!
Post a Comment