Tuesday, June 16, 2009
More pictures soon I promise!
I have TONS of pictures to share from vacation and I promise to get to that soon! Brandon and I have spent the last few days putting in job applications for him and taking my resume to all the elementary schools in our county. So far I have met with 2 of the 5 principals. I know all of them but I am trying to get my name/face out there! Our Superintendent called me yesterday and asked me to come to his office. He told me he only had 5 positions to fill for next year and over 50 applications! He is the one who suggested going to meet with all the principals since they will recommend who they want for the positions at their school. Please say a little prayer that I am one of those lucky 5! Also, please pray that Brandon finds a job soon...he has been laid off for 6 months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment