Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Stupid Kelly's Kids!

I am a shopaholic. There, I said it.

I pride myself on the way my kids look and I love buying matching outfits. Kelly's Kids is a company that sells quality children's clothing in classic styles. In March I decided to host a party so I could earn some free clothes. I bought 3 oh so cute matching outfits for Raeleigh and Rudy and could hardly wait the 4-6 weeks for them to come in. Little did I know their customer service STINKS!!

It has been 2 months today since I placed my order. I just called customer service to check the status of my order. Guess what!? They have shipped PART of my order!! AHHHH! When I called customer service 2 weeks ago they gave me a $20 credit code...how sweet...I can buy half a pair of pants! Rudy is going to outgrow these clothes before I ever get them in! I am SO MAD!

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

UGH How frustrating! Thanks for the warning!!!