Monday, April 27, 2009
3 months old
I cannot believe my baby boy is 3 months old already! He is growing so fast! He is a stout little man weighing 14.5lbs and 24" long! He is bigger than Raeleigh was at 12 months! He smiles all the time and is starting to laugh out loud. He bears weight on his legs like a champ and loves to stand up on my lap! If it wasn't for Raeleigh I wouldn't be able to realize all these small milestones. Nothing is ever taken for granted and it is all amazing to me. It is all going by so much faster this time. He is so much like his sister but still so different. Even so young I can see a difference in their personalities. She is so spunky and an entertainer. He is laid back and just takes it all in. He is such a good baby...I was sure I wouldn't be as blessed the second time but I was surprised! Here is a tease of his 3 month pictures :) I will post more when I get them all edited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment