If you don't know my personally, then you likely don't understand how much of a "germophobe" I am. I am the queen of germ-x. I carry a bottle in my purse, car, and every diaper bag. I also carry sanitizing spray and a mini can of lysol with me. No, I am not crazy...just prepared. Every year from November to March I live in fear of the flu.
That being said...Would you like to guess what my husband and daughter have?? What's that? You think they have the flu? But NO! How could MY FAMILY possibly get the FLU?! They have no fevers, no bodyaches...just your typical runny nose! Alas, the flu test proves that they do indeed have the flu. So begins the rounds of Tamiflu for all of us...and at only $86 for EACH of us...who wouldn't be excited about that!! Good Grief!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
OH NO! I hope you and Rudy don't get it! That's good that their body doesn't ache though! That's the worst part.
Oh pooh for you guys, I so hope it doesn't last long...all these docs testing for the flu, wow, you all must have good peds!
Post a Comment