Sunday, August 31, 2008
Ahhh!!!
I absolutely CANNOT stand to be sick! Ugh! I started student teaching on Monday and I'm in a room FULL of snotty, coughing 6 year olds! I have guzzled orange juice and bathed in germ-x. My nose started running on Thursday (my birthday) and I just knew what was coming. Sure enough, Raeleigh's school called on Friday morning and she was running fever. I assume she picked it up from me and since her immune system is weaker showed symptoms faster. So I picked her up and we came home. I was ok until yesterday and it hit me, too. No fever, thank goodness! Raeleigh has been on oral meds and she is much better. However, being pregnant I can't have ANYTHING! So, here I am eating chicken soup and drinking juice. This stinks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Oh, that really stinks! Hope you feel better soon!
I'm so sorry you may be sick. :( I hope everyone feels better soon. I hate being sick and even worse being pregnant and sick! *sends many prayers and well wishes you way*
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm glad the tutorial helped and I wanted to answer your questions.
There are a couple of ways you can change the entire layout of your blog. You can have someone design it for you where you pay for the service. They will typically package the design in a file that you can import via blogger in one step. You can also use a search engine to find free blogger templates. If you use google and search for “blogger template” it comes up with quite a few sites.
http://btemplates.com/
http://mashable.com/2008/05/17/70-plus-new-and-beautiful-blogger-templates/ showcases quite a few.
And http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates - Pyzam has a lot but they do put their logo on the graphics. It’s fairly small in most cases.
Once you find a template you like there should be a link somewhere on the page to download it. For example, if you click on this link: http://www.eblogtemplates.com/vinery/ you’ll see a button that says “Download Now” to the right. When you click that button it will download a zip file to your computer. Once you have the zip file somewhere on your computer, log into your blog and go to the layout section. Click on the “Edit HTML” link and you’ll see a section where you can backup or restore a template. When you click on Browse in that section you can choose the zip file you downloaded. Once you have the zip file chosen, click on upload. Remember to backup any custom sidebar info you may have such as Raeleigh’s buddy walk fundraiser badge because when you upload the template it may erase it. You can always put it back afterwards.
Editing your template may get confusing but when in doubt just click Pick New Template within blogger and choose the polka dot one you have now. It will put everything back (minus those custom sidebars) and you can start over. Feel free to drop me another message if you have any questions and I’ll get to making a tutorial similar to the customer header one for how to change layouts.
Also if you have a specific photo you want to use as a header and just want to add some lettering to it, I can do that for you. =) I actually enjoy it so please don’t hesitate to ask. I can also make a quick background to match. Then all you’ll need to do is upload the zip file I send over. It’s a lot less intrusive and gives your blog a personal touch. No cost or anything, just consider it a thank you for helping me expand my tutorial project.
Post a Comment