Thursday, July 31, 2008

One week from today...

...my baby is going to school :( She will be in a preschool program with typical and developmentally delayed 3 and 4 year olds. She will attend all day from 8am-3pm! Gosh, she is getting so BIG!! The great part about it I start my student teaching in the same school system in a few weeks and we will be out on all the same days... YAY! Pray for my sanity this week...pray I don't run away with her to keep her from going HA HA!

3 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

She will love it! Can't wait to hear all about her first day!

Christina said...

It's goin to be so great! Can't wait to hear about her first day!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!! I love the pic so cute! I know Raeleigh will do so great! I cant wait to see pics.....


Give hugs and kisses to Rae! tell her we love her